• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: microclimate (Posted: 1/26/2005 11:07:00 AM)
Comment: This is a niiiice track! Cool flutes!
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 4:22:00 AM)
Comment: J-Live is definitely a great lyricist and story teller. Very intelligent with the rhyme device. I love the whole subliminal message in here too. Thes One is no rookie either. And the beat he provides does the job very well.
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 11/15/2004 11:07:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Flow
Comment: This reminds me of mid-90's in a good way. J-live is never a dissapointment.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 11/7/2004 9:19:00 PM)|
Comment: "Give it up for the Earth!" Say word. Our planet is dying right before our eyes, and for what? Corporate wealth? The capatalistic society that many of us cling to like magnets? Hopefully more artists will take initiative to preach on topics of such importance in the future, but until then we have two of the best in the business steadily on the task. This may be a bold statement- but I don't believe that anyone is bringing such an array of skills to the table right now as J-Live. "...cuz I ain't tryna live on Mars!"