• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 3/16/2005 12:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Thes One & Raashan Ahmad bring you a throwback right here. Thes drops some drum heavy production while the two emcees keep the vocals clean and flowin’. The vocal sample they used as the hook is on some funky sh*t! This is true feel-good track and would fit well in a party mix of sorts. Get a listen in and find out for yourself.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 2/28/2005 11:21:00 AM)
Summary: Doin It..
Comment: Thes One has always been a crusader for B-Boys and good Hip Hop music, and he delivers the goods with a passion. Here Thes One and Raashan Ahmad hype the crowd over a nice Eddie Bo loop in that old school fashion of course. Highly recommended. "Good Co" is also on this record and the shit is dope as well. Pick it up.