BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: smudge (Posted: 7/16/2003 10:20:00 AM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: This track is alright but the rolling piano loop did kinda annoy me. This track did have a couple of laughs but if you wanna real laugh check out Masta Fuol in a bikini at www.basementalism.com. That ish is just sick.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Most of us would consider the line, "You live at home with your mom" a diss, one sentence that could easily start a fight (or worse). Thirstin Howl and Master Fuol now tries their best to take the negative energy out of the statement and make it into something positve. I have no problems with seeing some of the advantages with living at home. You got free rent, free light, free phone, and stuff like that and I admit that the line "I ain't scared to open bills, 'cause none of them in my name" made me a little jealous of Fuol. But seriouly... grow up and get a "real" job fellas. This joint may be funny the first time you hear it but the replay value equals zero.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Thirstin Howl III; Master Fuol||Found: 1|