BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Rost (Posted: 9/19/2003 8:19:00 AM)
Summary: Killer Application
Comment: The Steve Bosston's "Spit Boxer" is the powerful instrumental on this planet!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: ‘Brooklyn Hard Rock' may be bearable, but ‘Spit Boxers'... this god-awful monstrosity is like a poke in the ear with a sharp stick. If the annoying rhymes don't make you cringe, the raunchy production's enough to make your stomach churn. But, don't get me wrong, here. I admire an MC who can remove his poker face and have a little fun on the mic, but Thirstin is making a mockery of the art form. This is truly the corniest track I have heard in a long, long time. But don't let me sway your opinion. Peep it for yourself. You'll probably love it.