• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kewell (Posted: 4/27/2005 8:42:00 AM)
Summary: Nice One
Comment: This track sounds pretty catchy. I never heard of this D.Bentley dude but I'm really starting to like him. I really like the way he works with his bassline.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 4/12/2005 10:05:00 AM)|
Comment: The interlude to this track just doesnít do much for my ears. In fact, I think the loop just doesnít belong with the track. Other than that this track is firing on all cylinders. The emcees bring some gritty lines to the table and the beatís pretty nice throughout, minus the loop form the interlude.