• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/7/2007 11:23:00 AM)|
Comment: Illadelph’s own Tidal Wave drops some hard knockin’ music for those headphone cats looking for that hardcore, underground hip-hop. Reminiscent of the era of Shadez of Brooklyn, Adagio, Juggaknottz and Finsta & Bundy, the 1995-1997 underground movement (that spawned the likes of Non Phixion, Arsonists, Mystik Journeymen and Jedi Mind Tricks) where rough and rugged tracks sounded so good on actual mixtape cassettes, an era that many kids nowadays forget.