• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: steffi (Posted: 1/21/2010 3:25:00 AM; Partial IP: 13.121.248)
Location: bonn, germany
Comment: Timbuktu's songs in swedish are damn cool, but this one....? nothing special!
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: You might be feeling this... but I'm sure as sheeet not. The man rhymes sample with sample... and that's a high point. But anyway, this beat is pretty wack and neither Timbuktu nor Promoe are coming with anything drastically new or tight. The man is putting out music, big ups to him for doing that... but I'm having a tough time finding something good to say about this cut (apart from the fact that timbuktu says "I'll have your kids playing on the freeway"). Check it out and make your own decision, but I'm not dropping any cash into this record.