• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: MOB (Posted: 2/22/2008 11:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 155.140.31)
Comment: i love his lisp.
it gives the song character.
Name: scoobz3030 (Posted: 4/1/2003 9:37:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Track No Doubt
Comment: This track is a party bumper for sure. The beat is off the hook!
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/24/2003 12:15:00 PM)
Summary: Crazy Dope!!
Comment: This track would get a 10 for rhymes and beat. I played this at a jam and house was lovin' this track. Not to mention the rhymes are once again funny. Pure story telling. FFFFFFRRREEEESSSHHH!!!!!!
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Ooooh, I like this track! Producer Stoerok puts together a nice guitar sample and bassline to get your head nodding, while the MCs chime in with some dope flows. This is shaping up to be a must-have 12".