BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: JBH (Posted: 5/9/2012 11:59:00 PM; Partial IP: .28.55.212)
Location: Washington DC
Comment: Time Machine never fails
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/24/2003 12:11:00 PM)
Summary: Another Dope Track
Comment: Time Machine does exactly what the title of their group says. They take it back to a time when hip hop was fun. This beat is accurate for the song. I remember hearing this piano loop in my childhood. Quite a funny story too. Tight lyrics.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: A curious beat this one: a very slow, cumbersome piano loop reminds me of watching snails race, but then the drum beat is actually quite up-beat. So i'm not actually sure what I'm feeling when I hear this, but it's nothing at all negative. Hmmm, just have a listen for yourself.