• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: naptown11 (Posted: 4/1/2005 5:30:00 PM)
Comment: I saw TM live in B-More. It was the best show I've ever been to. Their chemistry rocks. This song is new and I love it, fun stuff!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/15/2005 2:37:00 PM)|
Comment: This is what hip-hop is all about. I honestly donít know how these cats come up with their concepts, but a ďMatter TransporterĒ made out of turntables, some wires and a lightning rod. Sh*t, why didnít I think of that? Rappers take notes: stop saying the same sh*t over and over and do what Time Machine does. Thatís make sure your music doesnít suck. See what happens, it works for them. Cop this like itís drugs.