• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Gem (Posted: 3/29/2013 10:02:00 PM; Partial IP: .229.38.23)
Location: Miami, USA
Comment: raw raw
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 2/16/2003 12:24:00 PM)|
Comment: From Rhode Island to Washington DC, the Time Machine crew reemerges with a fresh 12” to follow up their debut record “A Million and One Things To Do.” In the same vein as the previous, Time Machine has that ability to transport listeners back to ‘93. Mekalek brings classic production on this joint, while Comel, Jaysonic and Romen Rok of the Funk Bunker Fleet, flip verses about their qualifications for girlies. If only it was nice outside, this is a perfect tune to cruise with. ~On a side note; hip-hop writer/producer looking for honey with credit card. Must have IQ over 120, takes care of self. Smokes blunts. Sports. Christian Dior gear on weekends…no harsh accents or cussin me out in different languages...let a brotha know if you fit the description.
Name: hanus (Posted: 2/11/2003 10:14:00 AM)
Summary: Nice New 12"
Comment: Time Machine has once again proven to be fresh. Comel and Jay are blessed with a dope Mekalek beat that holds this joint down. Also, Romen Rok joins in to tie this track in. So if you want to find out what Time Machine looks for in a lady, pick this up.