• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: idkid (Posted: 11/20/2003 9:39:00 PM)
Summary: Dope To Death
Comment: I've seen Time Machine many times at Lupos in Providence RI and they rip it live. This song is just that good fun loving hip-hop. Tight beat and flows, everyone wins. Keep doin it!
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/24/2003 12:08:00 PM)
Summary: Time Machine Is Dope!
Comment: I picked this up from hearing Jaysonic's earlier work. This is fuckin' fresh. What a dope group.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I like what I'm hearing so far from this producer Stoerok as he strings together another nice beat. The chimes and vocal samples are smooth to hear with a funky break between verses consisting of a fresh drum break, bongos, and bass guitar. The story as told by the emcees is quite funny and is basically about female experiences at rest stops when travelling. All in all, it's a very tight track that you really oughta hear.