• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Go ILL Head (Posted: 2/26/2003 12:02:00 AM)
Summary: Time To Trust
Comment: Who would of though that old DJ samples could be mixed with this jazzy track. Stoerok skillfully combines his DJ's scratching with above average lyrics that tell any hip-hop consumer why their favorite emcee should stay underground..
Name: hanus (Posted: 2/11/2003 10:18:00 AM)
Summary: Nice New 12"
Comment: Stoerok should be Time Machine's full-time producer. The loop on this beat is very jazzy backed up by Stoerok's heavy drum loops. Jay and Comel need to know who needs a mic because now no one else does it right.