• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: nupert (Posted: 3/6/2003 4:15:00 AM)
Comment: I like this track. Tommy Tee is one of the best european MCs I think. The track is not very fast, its a slow melodious beat.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Yet another posse cut... what more can you say? As usual, Tommy Tee hooks up his guest MC's with a horn-blaring beat that should get heads open. The only MC's I was really feeling on this track were BCC's Starang Wondah and Ruck the Irrational. There's nothing too unique or special about this joint but if you're a fan of Tommy Tee or the BCC (or of posse cuts in general) you should definitely take a listen.