• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: klondyke (Posted: 2/3/2005 5:46:00 PM)
Summary: Typical Tonedeff - Very Dope And Witty
Comment: Hahaha.. A song about stank pussy and threesomes. Canít go wrong with shit like this. Laid back, sing-song, feel to it. The beat is on some 1950's doo-wop shit and Tonedeff tells us about his girl problems. Funny shit. The back cover for this single alone is worth the dough.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Tonedeff might be disappointed on this track, but the dude who Iíve heard of, but havenít really listened to, impressed my ass. Maybe Iím just a sucker for those sped up vocal samples, but it works here. Overall the beat is nice and fits the subject matter- unlike Bizís pants on Celebrity Fit Club- bitches and all the ish they pull. Tonedeff has a hot flow for sure, and his lyrics might make you chuckle. This is one of those feel-good joints executed nicely. Cop that!
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 1:31:00 PM)
Comment: You know I actually like this one a lot better than "Politics". "Disappointed", is filled with all kinds of ĎJ-Zone like rhymesí about sex, and the beat is nice and mellow so you can follow along word for word. I guess it's cool if you're into that sort of thing