• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: i.g. dasul10 (Posted: 2/7/2005 5:03:00 PM)
Comment: Sounds like Dre beats with Slim Shady style flows. I dunno, Tonedeff needs to stick with Apathy when it comes to production in my book. Seems like he comes off better wit’ Apathy on the boards.
Name: klondyke (Posted: 2/3/2005 5:42:00 PM)
Summary: Sh*t Bangs Like A Muthaf*cka
Comment: Totally different style for Tonedeff and he pulls that shit off beautifully. Feeling this track all the way.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:55:00 PM)|
Comment: “Politics” is all in house; Tonedeff handles both the beat and the rhymes. This track is definite quality, but not as nice as “Disappointed.” Tone explores the politics, and all the bullsh*t involved in the rap industry. “Politics” and “Disappointed” are both dope tracks and combine for one hot 12” for all you DJs. Go to that online store and get this…for real!!!
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 1/27/2005 9:14:00 PM)
Comment: The hook is catchy, the beat is just nonsense. It really got that up and down head noddin’ effect. Tonedeff drops some nice flow and knowledge too. Dope song.