• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 3/8/2003 4:43:00 PM)|
Comment: This track basically was uninteresting on all counts. Please try to nod your head to this transparent loop, because I wasn’t able to at all. Honestly, Tony Touch is capable of coming more inventive than this effort shows. It seems as if this is a throw away joint that shouldn’t have seen the light of day; a bona fide dud.
Name: DJ Salvation (Posted: 3/6/2003 2:47:00 PM)
Summary: El Egante Mang
Comment: What chu don know? I like Tony Touch, he's nothing special but he uses that latino flavor to come across effectively, even if he isn't saying jack squidack, the production on this joint is a real treat though. I love the way the beat keeps building to the end of the song, just getting hyper and hyper. As far as I'm concerned the Beatnuts & Tony Touch don't get the props they deserve, this is quality underground hip hop people, it doesn't have to be complex to be dope. The underground likes to wil' out to eh esse? A definite mix tape jammy. Don't sleep.