• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: john (Posted: 5/6/2009 1:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Location: bowie maryland
Comment: Tight. yea the sticky sample is like that. Marco got that heat tho.
Name: J. Burn'em/Kid Pro Quotes (Posted: 4/30/2009 2:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: B'Ham, ALABAMA
Comment: The beat is good,but I've heard better from Marco Polo.Torae lyrically killed it. Torae and Skyzoo need to do an album together, really.
Name: Buda P.Heengaz (Posted: 4/8/2009 5:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 60.251.118)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Comment: He spittin' straight fire, 4real! Especially towards the end. That beat is nice and the 'Sticky' sample is pretty damn clever. Can't go wrong w/this 1. Duck Down....of course!
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 4/8/2009 9:25:00 AM; Partial IP: .225.34.12)
Location: Salisbury, NC (USA)
Comment: Straight "boom bap" & lyrics. Nice!