• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: nick (Posted: 9/3/2010 5:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 75.145.215)
Comment: this was the theme song for espn's th elife. can't find this song anywhere else on the internet.
Name: preston maddox III (Posted: 10/21/2003 11:13:00 PM)
Summary: Am I Hearing Things?
Comment: What the f-ck? Did they just say "F-ck Tribeca", and replace his verses with Styles P's for Soundbombing 3? If that's the case then f-ck Pharoah, Styles and whoever's idea it was to straight ill Tribeca! I hope that's not the case cause I would lose all respect for Pharoahe (can't say I really have any for Styles) I know i'm a little late on this, but this is the first time I heard this. I'm not a huge Tribeca fan, but he's better than Styles. Even if he wasnt that's just wrong to take his sh*t like that. Even if you don't post this as a review, please email me and let me know what the deal is with this situation. My sh*t's listed in my profile.
Name: d_j_technique (Posted: 10/31/2002 9:35:00 AM)
Summary: Sounds Familiar!
Comment: It's so sick that I bought an extra one! Also check out Cash Brown's "Last Man Standing" which uses the same beat. Doesn't come off as well as this one though.
Name: class a (Posted: 6/30/2002 7:42:00 PM)
Comment: This is the shit, has the dopest hook. It is a must listen!!!
Name: Darkchild1336 (Posted: 6/3/2002 1:44:00 AM)
Summary: Tha Hook Is Lethal!
Comment: Pharoah Monch didn't even need a verse, he still tore it up.