BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 11/12/2002 4:38:00 PM)|
Comment: Of the three Trickstar songs I've reviewed, this one has the most bearable beat (courtesy of Optical) of the lot. Actually, the beat's not too shabby. Even a couple of the Team Demolition emcees come correct more or less. However, it comes back to the core artist who f*cks it all up. I ranted, raved, and whatnot regarding his obviously bit style and I'll say it again - this cat flows exactly like Afu-Ra. Minus Trickstar, this track is decent.
Name: Lt. Hightower (Posted: 10/9/2002 4:15:00 AM)
Summary: Definite Must For The Crate...
Comment: Hot beats from the Depth Charge camp (Team Demolition, Defined Print) with the fresh lyrical stylings of T.D. and Trickstar. What more can you ask for?