BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: spiritequality (Posted: 11/23/2002 12:23:00 AM)
Summary: Excellent Collab
Comment: Washington D.C's own, Asheru, and Talib rock this one out, with lovely backing vocals from another D.C. shining star, Raheim Devaughn. Talib sounds better over mellow jazzy tracks like this. The harmonizing adds the extra special flavor to this track. Asheru kills every verse he touches. Every DJ should get this for their crate for the moment when they need a perfect blend between b-boy and mellow.
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 11/12/2002 4:38:00 PM)|
Comment: Like to get jiggy with it? Then peep this joint. If not, you're out of luck mi hombre. Trickstar (who just recently has been charged with the murder of Afu-Ra and theft of said victim's voice box and vocal chords) asks the question whose answer is probably the most elusive to the human race of all - what is life? Well for starters, life is something one should hold dear and close and is something that shouldn't be wasted. It would be unwise for you to listen to this trash heap of a song during your lifetime, because you shall be wasteful with time in listening to waste. Oh the irony.
Name: Lt. Hightower (Posted: 10/9/2002 4:21:00 AM)
Summary: Eye-opening Solo Debut
Comment: While "The Connection" seems to hit harder at first listen, this is definitely an impressive debut from Brooklyn-bred Trickstar. The flow is obviously honed from BK's fine tradition of emcees, and the lyrical content is something I can not only enjoy, but respect. Hopefully he keeps coming correct on future releases.