• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: j dizzy (Posted: 7/29/2009 5:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 93.207.225)
Comment: tight track, good vocab on trifes part, ghost came hard. im likin it.
Name: doug em graves (Posted: 7/21/2009 4:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 05.151.195)
Comment: ghost is bananas on the vocab.....trife threw some gasoline on it....the beat couldve been a little harder....im not complainin.....still a tuff track..."cormega"esque....never disappointed in gfk....solid...
Name: Gari (Posted: 7/17/2009 7:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: How hard is this track, Trife (3rd generation Wu?) ... is wow, the truth a young cormega, this beat is outrageous heavy, get away drive heavy, scheming, Honest dont listen to this track if your mind isnt right, itll have you thinking grimey and if your soft itll have weak, straight