• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Tryco (Posted: 5/8/2008 5:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 214.60.170)
Comment: Does anybody know what the original version of that sample is? He's speaking Italian, but I can't figure out.
Name: Richie Quick (Posted: 7/3/2003 1:28:00 AM)
Summary: This Is A Dope Track
Comment: I can't get enough of this track, it's sick. Main Flow and Talib come correct on this joint. Definitely the weakest part is the hook, but the beat is dope while the sample is flipped correctly.
Name: TRIPistheNAME (Posted: 2/6/2003 11:35:00 PM)
Summary: Simple Soothing
Comment: This beat is real simple, but it has got a nice flow to it which Main Flow and Talib both structurally correctly hit up. A Track to chill-out to.
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 11/19/2002 11:51:00 AM)|
Comment: Algebra people: If x to the power of 5 equals Talib and y to the power of 10 equals Main Flow then DJ Vin Roc is dope. Having won the ITF singles final 2 years in a row Vin-Roc finally catches a bona fide break on the remix of Main Flow's "Hip Hop Worth Dying For." Vin-Roc's production accompanies original and innovative verbals, which split through the bling-bling culture that ravages the current state of hip-hop. Main Flow has been known for a minute now but has managed to lay low, ducking all the infectious wackness that occasionally spreads to the underground. In all honesty this is a soaring example of contemporary consciousness.
Name: sayez-ones (Posted: 11/15/2002 2:26:00 PM)
Summary: This Tracks Aight
Comment: I'd have to say that this track is pretty much average. The production is nice, and Talib comes correct as usual, but the weakest part of this track is definitely the hook. Other than that I'd have to say it's a nice package.