BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 4/24/2003 12:25:00 AM)
Summary: The Beat Is Tight, Something To Nod To..
Comment: I enjoyed this track mainly because of the beat. As for Zion I, honestly, "The Mind Over Matter" cd may be his best work. I guess it is because it's what grabbed me the most. Still this song is cool, but not heavy hitting though.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:34:00 PM)|
Comment: This track really didn't grab me. It seems that I was expecting more since I saw Zion I's name on the cover, and all I got was some noise pollution with Zion's lyrics on it. I literally tried to give the song a chance and see what Triple Threat and Zion were trying to achieve with this sh*t right here. The production is monotonous and makes my mental hurt, and Zion's lyrics are nowhere near as tight as his rhymes on "Mind Over Matter" or “Starship IV." The only positive thing about this track is the cuts (since this is a DJ based single, it should be that way) and sadly that's it. This surely isn't my favorite single of the year.