• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: pusher/prophet (Posted: 3/17/2004 2:37:00 AM)
Summary: Beat Is Nickel Plated Bonified Nasty
Comment: However, the rhymes are sad. It seems like there are moments my man has to catch his breath, and it is not a fast track at all. Lace a decent rapper and it is on.
Name: Mental Intell (Posted: 12/9/2003 10:40:00 AM)
Summary: Good Effort
Comment: Beat definitely makes head nod, it's a shame the lyrics don't live up to the beat. But I'll buy his new album now.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/16/2003 10:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Throughout the whole duration of this track I was waiting for the pace to pick up. The time is slightly slow and to me it throws the track off. I can hear it in the emcee’s voice as well as he wants to speed up but doesn’t want to get ahead of the beat. This is worth a listen but if you decide to pick it up I’d experiment with how it would sound if you sped it up.
Name: MSC (Posted: 11/16/2003 6:36:00 PM)
Comment: Damn TY is hot, another good track! His flow is good and his lyrics are nice. When TY spits off his head he's amazing.
Name: Priestyle (Posted: 11/16/2003 10:07:00 AM)
Summary: Good Stuff
Comment: Being from the UK, I have heard about Ty for a while. And this song is great, really gets your head nodding and your lips mouthing the words. It may not be the most insightful track ever, but this is just a small slice of his collection. Check “The Tale” also.