• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Ash-en-wan (Posted: 6/29/2003 5:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Aight fellow underground Hip-Hoppers, Iímma try to stay impartial on this joint right here, being from London and all, but f*ck it, I canít, this joint is pure fire, UK Style! From Drewís electro inspired stumbling beat to the smooth flow that TY purveys, this joint is a forceful representation of whatís going on over this side of the pond. TYís been known all over Europe for a hot minute now, so yo, wake up Yankees and recognise the skills of this UK Hip-Hop luminary.
Name: bews 116 (Posted: 6/27/2003 9:14:00 AM)
Summary: European Funk
Comment: Dude, this track is triple hype. Ever since I heard Ty on the Unsung album I knew the dude was the shnot. He comes hardcore with his dirty UK style and the production is on another level.. Makes me want to hump the wall.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: TY||Found: 32|