• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 11/15/2004 11:11:00 AM)
Summary: Smooth Beat
Comment: Nice beat. Boring lyrics.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/7/2004 8:58:00 PM)|
Comment: Again, production is tight by DJ Natural with the piano and moody bassline on this slower track. I'm not crazy about the chorus on this one though and would rather just hear some scratching. I like the song but my problem with it is the flows I guess. The first emcee seems to have the pace of the track down and the second one sounds like he wrote his flows for a whole different song. I like where the Cats are going usually but this one is a just little bit mediocre.