• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: eroc51 (Posted: 11/28/2002 2:42:00 PM)
Summary: Poor Effort
Comment: Crappy disco beat laced with amateurish lyrics from Golden Arms. U-God has continued to disappoint Wu fans with his lackluster solo joints.
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 11/26/2002 8:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow, the production and rhymes on this joint are hurting! It's ridiculous that this track was ever released- a disgrace to all Wu fans. U-God has deteriorated to a parody of his original self almost mocking the insight and creativity that Wu-Tang brought to hip-hop in the mid-90's. Sadly, the lowest point in the Clan’s history.