BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: tablespoon (Posted: 12/24/2003 12:26:00 PM)
Summary: Oh My Freaking God
Comment: I've been a fan of UG since "Fresh Mode". These cats be doin it. They are by far the most creative group in this new generation of MC's and producers. Einsteins takin off, take off einstein!
Name: remedy bendz (Posted: 12/22/2003 12:15:00 PM)
Summary: Quality Stuff, Once Again From U.D.
Comment: Ugly Duckling have done it again with crisp and funky beats that would get even the the most ardent hip hop haters head bobbing. Keep it coming chaps!
Name: mecbar (Posted: 11/27/2003 10:49:00 AM)
Summary: I Hope Puba Enlists U.d For His Next Solo Effort
Comment: This is dope. The mesh so well. Sounds like golden era hip hop to me.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:58:00 PM)|
Comment: Hot damn! If this beat somehow manifested into physical form, I would jump its bones and make sweet, sweet love to it. To skeptics of Ugly Duckling- "Something's Going Down Tonight" solidifies the fact that they are painfully slept on. When I first heard this beat, it reminded me of House of Pain's "Jump Around." The fresh up-tempo vibe it emits is undeniable. While lyricism is on-par, it definitely takes second place to production. Check this one out.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Ugly Duckling; Grand Puba||Found: 3|