• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.1 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: smel74 (Posted: 12/9/2008 2:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 164.146.61)
Comment: classic! classic is classic. it dosent matter if it is old or new!quality matters
Name: j a i b i z z z z (Posted: 12/6/2008 11:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 73.184.243)
Location: chi city
Comment: run amuck, get your wack style outta 92... they called and want their BDP back
meanwhile, ugly duckling drops ill cuts on the one and twos, ask Einstein
Name: Tim (Posted: 12/6/2008 8:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 27.129.211)
Comment: I agree with Run Amuck, this is pure wackness.
Name: carlos bates (Posted: 12/6/2008 1:35:00 AM; Partial IP: .127.39.38)
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 12/5/2008 8:01:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: I like classic Hip Hop as much as the next man. But music is suppose to progress and evolve - nothing stays the same. There is a lot of garbage coming out nowadays, but this shit right here ain't helping the cause. I'll play some old BDP for some dope throwbacks. This is pure wackness.
Name: D M (Posted: 12/5/2008 7:32:00 AM; Partial IP: 208.203.36)
Comment: Nice beat(I guess there wasn't enough synth or autotune to make it an official 2008 rap song) fun little story. As a whole to close to the last album. Run Amuck, 1989 just called. They said they wish Rap didn't suck as much dick as it does today.
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 12/4/2008 6:51:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: 1989 just called. They said they want their music back.