• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/25/2006 10:45:00 AM)|
Comment: I really enjoyed their record “Rio De Janeiro” back in 2003, and until now, U.G. still has some surprises. Ugly Duckling joins the likes of El da Sensei, Louis Logic, Akrobatik and Count Bass D on Fat Beats Records, a label more known for their store and record distribution (see J-Zone, Atmosphere, Rob Swift, Lord Finesse, One Be Lo, Ed OG & Pete Rock, etc. for more). This single is fresh off their album “Taste the Secret”, MC’s Andy and Dizzy together with DJ/producer DJ Einstein create a single with a great on-stage feel to it. The horns, uptempo b-boy breaks and aggressive rapping makes me feel like 1990-93 all over again. Cop this before it sells out!