• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mecbar (Posted: 11/11/2003 2:45:00 PM)
Comment: Another winner from Ugly Duckling. I like these guys cause they stick to a formula and the formula works.
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 11/8/2003 12:52:00 AM)
Summary: Thank You, Ughh
Comment: I have never seen Ugly Duckling on this site, whether it’s on the forums or on the audio, and now finally here they are with one off their recent CD: “Taste The Secret.” They are a very talented, yet at the same time terribly underrated group, and they need more exposure. They never come short on the rhymes or the production. Great track!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 11/2/2003 6:58:00 PM)|
Comment: I have always said that Ugly Duckling does not get nearly the credit it deserves. Perhaps it's because Andy, Dizzy and Young Einstein don't get enough exposure. Maybe it's because they don't "look" like your token "classic" hip-hop artists. Whatever it is, it's a damn shame. "Rio De Janeiro" is exemplary of typical Ugly Duckling music: excellent production, smooth delivery and an overall fun, laid-back feel. Ugly Duckling fans, expect more of what you love, and UD virgins, prepare to be violated.