BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 2/25/2006 10:45:00 AM)|
Comment: People think Jurassic 5 and People Under the Stairs are the only crews bringing it back in the days, but scooping this Ugly Duckling single will make you catch up on your 3rd Bass cassette and rewind 16 years ago. Andy and Dizzy are no Pete Nice and MC Serch, but carve their own niche in the retro sound (complete with 90's style piano riff and funky basslines). DJ Einstein is on level with the likes of DJ Numark and Cut Chemist, crafting a beat that nobody really does these days. A nice throwback record for all you Ugly Duckling fans.