• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/7/2007 11:23:00 AM)|
Comment: Not to be mistaken with the producer Nottz, but this single has a more throwback call out chorus and definitely has the Ultramagnetic feel of old. Kool Keith still got it in him, but Iím not quite sure if people are really checking for an Ultramagnetic reunion right now. Whatever the reason for the release of this record, itís a good reason for young cats to check the back catalogue of Ultramagnetic MCís albums like The Four Horsemen and respect the old-school!