• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Kondor03 (Posted: 11/30/2004 11:25:00 AM)
Comment: They sure don't make ‘em like this anymore. The U.N. are bringing that raw, hardcore, east-coast flava back to the forefront with this track. Sick flows and beats prevail on this track. No need for a detailed review, do yourself a favour and click that listen link. Also pick up the full length "Un Or U Out?", as it is one of the illest hip hop albums of the year.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM)|
Comment: Out of Strong Island, U.N. is capturing some ears with their release on 456 Entertainment. Carson Daly’s collaborative with former Loud exec. Jon Rifkin and former Loud Marketing v.p. John Davis, has a dope release on their hands with this 12”. “D.O.A.” is definitely a street track pretty typical to me though. Mahogany keeps it movin’ on the boards and throws in a nice soulful vocal sample in the background. This is a worthy track but I wouldn’t have chosen it as the lead single. You be the judge and peep all three tracks for yourself then pick it up in the store.