• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 11/2/2005 7:13:00 PM)|
Comment: This is all I ask for: a dope beat, catchy yet passionate hook, and emcees with flow and timing. Is that too much? For The U.N. and Pete Rock, most certainly not. Pete's sample is reminiscent of that which Preem reused for "Enough Beef" not too long, but overall the beat is a little more uptempo and hard-hitting. With Pete, Alchemist, and Large Professor on the same 12", sleeping is highly discouraged.