BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM)|
Comment: U.N., the four man ensemble out of Long Island, N.Y. is keeping it raw with a nice blend of classic sounds. U.N. is bringin' to the table what there isn't much of in either scene right now, underground or commercial. Musical, street inspired tracks meant to bang. Mahogany sets the track off right with an ill beat and it's no wonder the lyrics work well with the beat as it's said that these cats write to the beats rather than lace beats to their lyrics. U.N. has more than potential and some fresh material is definitely appreciated in this day and age. So show your appreciation.