• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mo' (Posted: 7/3/2004 6:49:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Changes Minds...
Comment: This beat is sooo damn beautiful… Always diggin' for stuff like that.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM)|
Comment: With a line up that speaks for itself “Bananas” is appropriately titled. The Understudies team up with some of the illest heads out right now to concoct some much needed fresh material. This track doesn’t have any weak points and Frequency keeps it movin’ with a stellar work of production. A soon to be classic posse cut, this should be appearing on mixtapes for some time to come. Understudies have a golden release with this 12” so pick yours up before it’s gone.