• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 6/15/2004 11:08:00 AM)|
Comment: With a vibe that is rarely reproduced with accuracy, “Now & Then” will take you on a journey back to yesteryear. Mr. Tibbs and 6th Sense, along with Frequency on the boards, have one of the illest tracks of the summer on their hands. Go along with Mr.Tibbs as he lets you know how hip-hop was. Then listen to 6th Sense as he drops knowledge on the pathetic state of hip-hop today. With cats like this it won’t be long before the industry takes note and the garbage gets dealt with. Put a classic in your collection and make this purchase.