• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 11/15/2004 11:17:00 AM)
Summary: Simply Wow
Comment: This beat's got a nice playback flow. Lyrics aren't too bad. Props to the nice flow.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:22:00 PM)|
Comment: This ain't your normal everyday music, and it probably won't survive long. I'll give the producer, Ecto, his dues, he threw down a nice piece here. I have no idea where this flow came from, where the content came from? The hook explains the track well- this ain't your normal everyday music.
Name: LooseMindFan (Posted: 11/3/2004 5:18:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Fire Steez, Incense Beat, Levitation...
Comment: Scratches light up this dreary-eyed repetitive flute solo-of-a-beat and the vocals are mixed down too much. However, this made me want to pick up the instrumental and jam with it. I like the song for using live flute for the hook, I'm feeling this: "Unified School District", for the first time, and I would work with them at the drop of a dime, after I plugged a video model in her prime.