• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 11/8/2004 2:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Ecto either flipped a well known track, or he's a big Gorillaz fan. The beat is pretty nice and Ecto did a great job of substituting the harmonica loop in "Clint Eastwood" with some fresh, marimba-esque, chords. Declaime managed to spit a coherent verse with some style, something I haven't heard much of from him. Again, the line “This ain't your everyday…" pops up and it explains the track well.