BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: steve_nash_1303 (Posted: 1/17/2004 2:19:00 PM)
Summary: This Sh*t Is Dope!
Comment: I've always been an Unknown Prophets fan, but this song blew me away! I like the beat, sounds like old medieval sort of sh*t.....definate banger!...peep it!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Now You Know" is the first Unknown Prophets track that catches my attention. I'm loving the production which sounds like it samples some kind of old musical. Again, the Prophets offer nothing new in terms of lyrics: wack MC's get dissed, Unknown Prophets are real MC's, etc., etc. The cuts are also incredibly dope and replace the weak hooks from the Prophets' other tracks.But "Now You Know" is definitely a track you should not pass up.