• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Yeshua Da PoED was the man who laced "The Journey" (see review above). It wasn't his fault that song didn't make it on to any of my mixtapes. Here he shows up again - this time with a better back up. Also different is that this time he spits the lines himself together with Siah, and suddenly it works a lot better for him. Laid-back space sounding beats, nice rhymes straight from the thunderground. Star Wars - Star Trek 1 - 0.