• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 8/10/2005 4:03:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: Originally I was gonna write that this was a track about overcoming common obstacles such as blurry alcohol-induced vision and money hungry hoes when attempting to pull a quality shorty in the club. Then I realized that would be complete bullshit and that while cheddar and drink are both mentioned on the track, they aren’t mentioned in even a semi-conscious or creative context. Instead, “The Fete” is too lame to be credited with conveying anything praiseworthy whatsoever. Tracks like this test my tolerance for unoriginality, especially considering that so many in the rap game have contributed to an elevated lyrical standard in 2005.
Name: mazz (Posted: 6/27/2005 6:27:00 AM)
Summary: Hot Man, Damn Hot!
Comment: This beat by Rio is a damn hot headnodder! Buy it, love it! There's more comin' out soon by Mindbenda Recordings Label.. Damn hot shit!