• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Newly signed with Pockets Linted Entertainment, Vakill puts life in retrospect and speaks on the glum, shady aspects of life in "Can You Relate?". The lyrics are truthful, and the beat is sobering. While I must say that I have heard much better from Vakill, this track is far from disappointing. Fans check this one out and see for yourself.