BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: AGENT (Posted: 5/20/2010 2:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 113.96.207)
Location: LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO
Comment: This beat is uplifting and kill is a punisher
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 3:45:00 PM)
Summary: Vakill Trips Over Complicated Beat.
Comment: This beat is very catchy and interesting, but I think Panik went abit overboard with it by making it way to complicated. Vakill doesn't work very well with complicated beats which is why I felt let down by him in a way. Don't get me wrong his lyrics are very good, but he doesn't flow well with the beat. A bit of a clash if you ask me.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 2/11/2003 11:21:00 AM)|
Comment: A while back I made a promise to myself that one day I would kidnap Vakill and keep him as my own personal rap slave, and "End of Days" does nothing but contribute to my driving passion. There is absolutely nothing bad I can say about this track: Panik does an excellent job with the production, and Vakill rips it, as always. A word to DJs: I definitely suggest you check this track out and cop the “End Of Days/ Sickplicity/ The Creed" 12" at the online store.
Name: Dirty Pee (Posted: 2/9/2003 3:52:00 AM)
Comment: This track is too busy. Vakill can't really get his sh*t off because of the beat. Take two and pass.