• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/19/2003 12:25:00 PM)
Summary: Molemen Hold It Down
Comment: Any beat the Molemen touch is going to be awesome. Panik is the most known member. The little samples are stratigicaly placed. The snare is so raw. Vakill has a razor sharp flow.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Along side insane-as-always Moleman beats [courtesy of His-panic], Vakill drops the, well, flows you canít imagine. Vakill hits us with a crazy amount of witty punch lines with his technically razor-sharp delivery. The beat is just as ill with some out there type samples poking through the heavy drum track. I love the fact that a Lord Finesse cut was chosen for this chorus. How appropriate ;).