• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.9 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: MikeyMike21 (Posted: 12/6/2007 12:05:00 AM)
Comment: Amazing Joint!
Name: EzRok (Posted: 8/19/2005 8:01:00 PM)
Comment: Juice rips the mic as always. Panik definitely has a head banger.
Name: dez07 (Posted: 8/16/2003 10:28:00 PM)
Comment: Don't waste time reading this review, cop this joint now!
Name: AkurWitz (Posted: 7/24/2003 3:00:00 PM)
Summary: Buy This...now!!
Comment: It's one of my top 5 songs, they ripped sh*t. I'm speechless, seriously grab up a copy NOW, right NOW!
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/12/2002 4:39:00 PM)|
Comment: I always enjoy anything from the Molemen Inc. label, and this track was no displeasure. Vakill and Juice blessed this track with the high-end lyrical combat that I had expected and I must admit that I had to role this one back a few times to catch all the lyrics. Is that a good thing? How dare a true hip-hop head ask that question? This track is bottled flames, so I don't know why you are still reading this review. Buy it! Now! Oh yeah, for all you beat junkies, it passes the Meat Makswell "Beats R Us" test.
Name: sunview (Posted: 10/27/2002 10:26:00 AM)
Comment: Panik's production is real dope, and Vakill & Juice sound mad nice alongside each other. This is ill!
Name: wordsplay (Posted: 10/3/2002 12:01:00 PM)
Summary: Oh My... This Is Tiiggghhtttt!!!
Comment: Now this is what I'm talking about, Panik lacing joints with raw neck-snapping beats! Nod your heads to this cause the beat is on point as well as the lyrics. Juice and Vakill as a group is the next best thing to hit Hip-Hop! This is a very solid track, the hook is good and it does the job.
Name: shitonyou (Posted: 7/24/2002 6:14:00 PM)
Summary: Blazed Out
Comment: I hope they drop an LP together and can't wait for Vakill's debut LP. I got a feeling this kids going to shock the shit outta heads.