BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 3:49:00 PM)
Summary: Thats More Like It Panik!
Comment: Panik has figured it out. On 'End Of Days' his beat was dope enough, but it didn't fit Vakill's style at all (due to the fact that it was over complicated), this time however he does a better job at it. The beat is plain dope and goes very well with Vakill's style. Dope sh*t!
Name: Linquistic (Posted: 2/11/2003 2:28:00 PM)
Comment: Yo, this sh*t is okay. The beat is kinda funny soundin. "The Creed" is so much better than this.
Name: shitonyou (Posted: 2/10/2003 12:11:00 PM)
Comment: This song sounds angry as hell. You feel this cat's rhymes on this sh*t. He lyrically went the f*ck off and the beat is tight sh*t.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 2/9/2003 6:43:00 PM)|
Comment: Vakill is always pretty sick on the mic, and "Sickplicity" lives up to its title. Panik's production is of the DJ Premier variety, but very dope. The claps and strings add to the sinister effect, and the samples bound at random without warning. Vakill kills wack MC's with his words- definitely worth a spin.