• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Again the combination of Vakill and His-panic proves lethal. The beat is filled with tons of percussion such as bongos, congas, and woodvibes. The flows, as always, are on a whole other level showing the rest of the world how correct Chicago represents. If this one doesn’t get you noddin’ I suggest finding another genre of music to listen to.